Fourth PLM Workshop, Meaning and Intention, Universität Wien, September 27 -- 28, 2018.
Fourth PLM Masterclass with Angelika Kratzer, University of Salzburg, October 22 -- 23, 2018. Call for Papers.
Fifth PLM Conference, 2019.
Special Issue of The Review of Philosophy and Psychology, December 2017,
containing contributions from the Third PLM conference in Oslo, including:
- Robyn Carston and Kepa Korta Introduction
- Peter Brössel Rational relations between perception and belief: the case of color
- Herman Cappelen Why philosophers shouldn’t do semantics
- Christopher Gauker Three kinds of nonconceptual seeing-as
- Kathrin Gluer-Pagin Talking about looks
- Nat Hansen Color comparisons and interpersonal variation
- Peter Pagin Constructing the world and locating oneself