Fifth PLM Conference, 2019.
Fourth PLM Masterclass, 2018.
Four PLM Workshop, 2018.
Special Issue of The Review of Philosophy and Psychology, December 2017,
containing contributions from the Third PLM conference in Oslo, including:
- Robyn Carston and Kepa Korta Introduction
- Peter Brössel Rational relations between perception and belief: the case of color
- Herman Cappelen Why philosophers shouldn’t do semantics
- Christopher Gauker Three kinds of nonconceptual seeing-as
- Kathrin Gluer-Pagin Talking about looks
- Nat Hansen Color comparisons and interpersonal variation
- Peter Pagin Constructing the world and locating oneself