Fifth PLM Workshop, Delusion in Language and Mind, University of Amsterdam, October 23 -- 24, 2020.
Fifth PLM Masterclass with François Recanati, University of Barcelona, June 15 -- 16, 2020.
Fifth PLM Conference, University of St Andrews, August 29 -- 31, 2019.
Keynote speakers include:
- Katalin Farkas (Central European University)
- Manuel Garcia-Carpintero (LOGOS)
- Craige Roberts (Ohio State University)
- Maja Spener (Birmingham)
Fourth PLM Masterclass with Angelika Kratzer, University of Salzburg, October 22 -- 23, 2018.
Fourth PLM Workshop, Meaning and Intention, Universität Wien, September 27 -- 28, 2018.
Fourth PLM Conference, Institut für Philosophie II, Bochum, September 21 -- 23, 2017.
- Emma Borg (Reading)
- Ophelia Deroy (Munich and London)
- Paul Egré (Paris)
- Max Kölbel (Vienna)
- Nikola Kompa (Osnabrück)
- Bence Nanay (Antwerp)
- Albert Newen (Bochum)
- Markus Werning (Bochum)
Third PLM Master Class, with Timothy Williamson, Institute of Philosophy, London, November 18 -- 19, 2016.
Third PLM Workshop, Subjectivity in Thought and Language, LOGOS, Barcelona, September 22 -- 23, 2016.
Third PLM Conference, CSMN, Oslo, September 11 -- 13, 2015.
- Herman Cappelen (Arché, St.Andrews and CSMN, Oslo)
- Christopher Gauker (University of Salzburg)
- Kathrin Glüer (Stockholm University)
- Michiel van Lambalgen (University of Amsterdam)
- Frédérique de Vignemont (Institut Jean Nicod, Paris)
Second PLM Master Class with David Chalmers, CLLAM, Stockholm, June 7--8, 2015.
Second PLM Workshop, on Indexicality in Language and Thought, ILCLI, Donostia, September 30 -- October 1, 2014.
With a satellite workshop around the work of John Perry, October 2 -- 3.
Second PLM Conference, CEU, Budapest, September 13 -- 15, 2013.
- Maria Alvarez (King's College, London)
- Stephen Neale (City University of New York)
- Martine Nida-Rümelin (Universität Freiburg)
- Peter Pagin (CLLAM, Stockholm University)
- Josefa Toribio (ICREA, Catalan Institution for Research and Advanced Studies)
First PLM Master Class with Dan Sperber, IJN, Paris, December 10--11, 2012.
First PLM Workshop on Mental Phenomena: Philosophy of Linguistics, IUC, Dubrovnik, September 3 -- 6, 2012.
First PLM Conference, CLLAM, Stockholm, September 16 -- 18, 2011.
- Delia Graff Fara (Princeton University)
- Genoveva Martí, (ICREA and University of Barcelona)
- Hannes Leitgeb (Ludwig-Maximilians Universität, München)
- Elisabeth Pacherie (Institute Jean-Nicod, Paris)
- François Recanati (Institute Jean-Nicod, Paris)