Special Issue of The Review of Philosophy and Psychology 13(1), March 2022,
containing contributions from the Fifth PLM conference in St Andrews, including:
editors: Derek Ball, Christopher Gauker and Peter Pagin.
- Manuel García-Carpintero How to Understand Rule-Constituted Kinds
- Maja Spener Naive Introspection in the Philosophy of Perception
- Eugenia Lancellotta Is the biological adaptiveness of delusions doomed?
- Giovanni Merlo Self-knowledge and the Paradox of Belief Revision
- Krzysztof Poslajko How to Think about the Debate over the Reality of Beliefs
- J. P. Grodniewicz The justification of comprehension-based beliefs
Special Issue of The Review of Philosophy and Psychology 8(4), December 2017,
containing contributions from the Third PLM conference in Oslo, including:
editors: Robyn Carston and Kepa Korta.
- Peter Brössel Rational relations between perception and belief: the case of color
- Herman Cappelen Why philosophers shouldn't do semantics
- Christopher Gauker Three kinds of nonconceptual seeing-as
- Kathrin Glüer-Pagin Talking about looks
- Nat Hansen Color comparisons and interpersonal variation
- Peter Pagin Constructing the world and locating oneself
Special Issue of Synthese 195(8), August 2016,
containing contributions from the Second PLM conference in Budapest, including:
editors: Hanoch Ben-Yami, Robyn Carston and Markus Werning.
- Maria Alvarez Reasons for action, acting for reasons, and rationality
- Manuel García-Carpintero De se thoughts and immunity to error through misidentification
- Teresa Marques Retractions
- Martine Nida-Rümelin The experience property frame work: a misleading paradigm
- Josefa Toribio Visual experience: rich but impenetrable
Special Issue of Synthese 190(10), July 2013,
containing contributions from the First PLM conference in Stockholm, including:
editors: Peter Pagin, Robert van Rooij and Jonas Akerman.
- Craig French Perceptual experience and seeing that p
- Peter Fritz A logic for epistemic two-dimensional semantics
- Nat Hansen A slugfest of intuitions: contextualism and experimental design
- Marie Guillot The limits of selflessness: semantic relativism and the epistemology of de se thoughts
- Elisabeth Pacherie Intentional joint agency: shared intention lite
- François Recanati Perceptual concepts: in defence of the indexical model